CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Park Play

You would never have known Thanksgiving was just around the corner with some of the weather we had earlier this week. It was 78 degrees and absolutely gorgeous! So Sarai and I decided to take advantage of the warmer temps and we headed to the neighborhood park. One of Sarai’s new favorite things is leaves. Whenever we head outdoors she points around and says, “Leas! Leas! Ooooo!” I love that my daughter enjoys this time of year because fall has to be one of my favorites as well. The beautiful fall leaves are such a testimony to me of the Father’s love for us. I enjoy marveling at his creation and I pray my daughter will learn to marvel at His works as well.


Sarai also loves to slide! When daddy goes with us, she goes down the twirly slide all by herself but since it was just mommy and Sarai today, we stuck with the straight slides.


After a couple of spins down the slide, Sarai thought it would be fun to play peek-a-boo in between the rails.



I guess the squirrels realized how nice it was outside as well because they were busy at the park today. I actually thought there was a raccoon or dog in the brush but it was just the squirrels. Sarai heard them too. She would stop whatever she was doing and be completely still just listening to them scurry about.

It was so nice to be outside without our coats enjoying the fall colors. Of course, yesterday a cold front came through and we are back to long sleeves and coats. Oh well. We hope everyone is enjoying this time of year as much as we are and we wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: