Well, we are finally down to our last five days in Charlotte, NC. It almost seems surreal as I have avoided facing reality until now. I have begun the good-byes and the packing of final items. Mike has been in Chicago this past week securing us temporary housing and Sarai and I have missed him greatly. But God has definitely been going before us. We had one house possibility fall through and the apartments wanted way too much for a six month lease. Then another home became available through a family in the church and it just happens to be right in the area where we will be planting and a great fit for our needs until we can purchase our own home. God's timing is perfect and I am learning that more and more through this experience. So Mike will fly "home" tomorrow, we will pack the moving truck on Saturday and begin the journey to our new home in Chicago on Monday, April 7th. As we close this chapter of our life in Charlotte, we are feeling so thankful and so very blessed. We would not trade the relationships nor the memories we have made here for anything. But we are excited about the new chapter God has been preparing us for in Illinois.
Here are few pictures of Sarai enjoying her last few weeks in sunny, warm North Carolina!
Slide girl

Playing with bubbles! She loves to try to pop them in the air!
Lazy morning in mom and dad's bed
Supposedly helping mom with the laundry
Our last Tuesday night with Sarai's friend Lilly
Dyeing Easter eggs!
Opps! We got a little excited about the green dye.
Excited about her Elmo's World DVD in her Easter basket
Kissing the sweet bunny the Hawley's got her for Easter

1 comments:
Love the pix! Sarai is so beautiful and we love seeing her grow :)
Best wishes on the move we are very excited for you. I love your attitude about being grateful and anticipation of a new chapter. He is most pleased with people like you would are faithful and open. Thanks for being a great example. I know He will bless you guys tremendosly!
Post a Comment