
So if you read my last post and wondered who has hijacked my blog, don't worry! I haven't been abducted by aliens. It's still Eskai :-} A fellow church planting wife and good friend, Anne Milam, is starting a new blog for church planting wives and she has asked me to contribute to the blog. So you will occasionally see an article about my life as the preacher's wife. Don't worry! I will still post about the adventures of the Foster Family and there will still be many pictures of Sarai. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The Aliens Have NOT Landed
Posted by Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I liked it. A little "window" into Eskai's soul... if you will :)
hi I saw you post on emily's blog and I recognized your name... I attended OCC, what a small world. I know your husband and I'm trying to picture you. Anyways funny that you know emily too. She attended our church in Keokuk, Ia before moving.
Cute blog and family!!
Post a Comment