The interactions between Sarai and Jadon make me laugh multiple times every day. Today Sarai informed that Jadon pushed her down. Now you and I know that a 6 month old doesn't know how to push his 3 1/2 year old sister down. But explaining that to the 3 1/2 year old sister is a whole other obstacle. I couldn't help but laugh to myself as I listened to her cry and explain what happend while I watched Jadon roll around on the ground happily behind her clueless to why his sister was hysterically upset. Just wait Sarai! One of these days Jadon will REALLY push you down. Then you'll have a reason to cry :-)
But most the time it makes me smile and laugh because they are so sweet together. Sarai can just walk into the room and Jadon's face lights up. He adores his big sister and she loves him to pieces. I pray every day they grow up to be great friends. Here are a few pictures of them snuggling together. It starts off sweet. Then Jadon finds some hair to pull which he does quite regularly (notice Sarai's face). But Jadon has an innocent "I didn't do anything wrong" look on his face. And the whole drama ends with a kiss from big sister. Love it!
Last night during bathtime, I found Jadon lounging in his tub in a rather unusual position. Though he seemed completely comfortable! I love his face in the last picture. I imagine him thinking, "These pictures better disappear when I'm 16 Mom!"
3 comments:
Adorable!
At one time, Savannah (then 6) tried to tell us that her baby brother (then 2 1/2 or 3) had called 911. Not her! LOL!
I love seeing these pictures! They look so adorable together. I can't believe how big he's already gotten. I can't wait to meet him in person!
Once upon a time, I knew this girl who blogged. And then she stopped several months ago.
I wonder whatever happened to her. (wink!)
Post a Comment