CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tidbits

Here are just some fun pics from the past few weeks.

Sarai found a creative use for her babydoll stroller. I'm guessing it's a lounge chair now?

Uncle B (also known as Uncle Puppy) and Aunt Wena bought Sarai a really cute outfit while they were out in San Diego a few weeks ago. She looks pretty darn adorable in it!


I think she was giving her baby a kiss but it looks like she is doing mouth to mouth resesitation.

She found one of my old hats in a box the other day and decided to wear it around the house. Clearly it is too big for her tiny head but she has had a lot of fun playing with it.

Just one of the cute ones I couldn't resist posting! She loves wearing my flip flops :-)

I will try to get some more posts up soon as we have lots of exciting things to tell! Like our kids we lived with in Charlotte, Craig and Erin, came to visit last week and we are under contract on a house. Life has been exciting!


4 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

She looks like a different kid everytime you post pictures! Oh my goodness! What a cutie. Can you do anything besides stare at her all day? It would be hard :)

I'm ready to see pictures of your new home!

Emily said...

What a doll! I know you must have loads of fun being home with Sarai. Can't wait to hear about the exciting things you have to tell! :-)

Tonya Gray said...

She is so so cute! She looks like she has tons of personality as well. I'm excited to hear all the news about a house and the other happenings in your lives!

Sarah said...

She gets more and more beautiful everyday. I have to say that I LOVE the outfit that Brian & Roweena picked out for her - just adorable!