CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

Can I just say I feel so blessed this Easter! For some reason this Easter has seemed particularly special to me and I'm not sure completely why. I'm guessing it's a combination of several things. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, and another one on the way (yes we are pregnant!). God has been doing amazing things through the Warren Campus and being a part of our first Easter celebration was special. And knowing I worship a Risen Savior who loves me more than I can imagine makes my heart sing! Happy Easter all and enjoy the pictures of our family's celebrations :-)

All ready for our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

Waiting with our friends

Ready, set, go!

On the hunt!

Checking out the booty

Smile!

Wearing one of mom's old t-shirts to dye eggs

So many options!


Stir it up!




Checking out the finished products

All pretty for Sunday Easter celebration


Easter basket

Enjoying her goodies after naptime

We bought Sarai a stuffed dalmation puppy and Grandma bought her the Disney movie 101 Dalmations

Easter cookie decorating

Yummy!

No, I have not started whitening my daughter's teeth. They are just covered in icing.

Sprinkle time!


Worth all the hard work :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She looks like she had a great time. And she looked beautiful in her dress.

Ryan, Carrie, Brooke, and Heather said...

Love the pics! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter! God Bless!