When did my baby get old enough to need a haircut? I'm trying to ignore the fact that Sarai is growing up :-) Today was her first official hair trim and she did wonderful! We had a bit of a rocky start with a temper trantrum about which shoes to wear but once we arrived at Ms. Judy's, Sarai had turned a corner. Judy had a little bench for Sarai to sit on, a cute cape for her to wear and a pink comb. What more could a girl want? And to top it off, Judy even added a few curls for fun. Sarai is definately growing up faster than I would like to admit but I guess that just means it's time for a newborn again. Bring on November :-)


All done!






1 comments:
She is growing up to be such a beautiful little lady! I know you are a proud mama!
Post a Comment