The week after Christmas we climbed into our '99 Honda Accord and did the 6 hour drive down to St. Louis to visit the Fosters and celebrate the holidays with them. This being our first official trip to visit them since moving to Illinois, I must say the six hour drive is SO much nicer than the twelve hour one we used to do :-)
Of course, Grandpa and Grandma spoiled Sarai but she did get some great gifts that will definately make the winter feel not quite so long.
Dad diverted from the "Christmas list" and bought Sarai a Magna Doodle which was a huge hit. Good job Grandpa!
We asked for a "My First LeapPad" and I have been pleasantly surprised how well Sarai plays with it on her own.
Snuggle-time on the couch with Grandpa
Grandma and Sarai found a quiet morning while the boys were watching football games to bake cookies. Sarai is quite the baker and she had a blast stirring, rolling, cutting out, frosting and adding sprinkles to their cookies.





2 comments:
I know that they LOVED having you guys here. And we especially loved visiting with you guys. I'm so happy that your closer now!
As I scrolled through this post without really reading all the words (just looking at the pictures), I saw "grandpa" under one & thought 'wow...I didn't realize Craig was bald now!'....then got to the one that said 'grandma' & I realized...wait...this isn't Craig & Kathy! LOL! It's neat to see your hubby's parents, too! Do you have any recent ones of your mom & dad w/ Sarai?
Post a Comment