When we moved to Illinois, we left behind one of our favorite fast food restaurants: Chick-fil-a. Why has no one thought to open a Chick-fil-a in Chicago you might ask? I have absolutely no idea!
We discovered shortly after we moved here that there happened to be one located in a mall in the town of Racine, WI a mere 25 miles or 45 minute drive from our home in Lindenhurst. So being the good parents we are, Mike and I decided this morning that Sarai needed to experience their amazing waffle fries for herself :-) Not to mention having not eaten there for almost 10 months, it sounded wonderful to the two of us. So we took a lunch field trip! I'm so proud to say that she loved it! Chicken nuggets, waffle fries and cookies'n'cream milkshake were all a hit! And I'm kind of glad now it isn't in our backyard. I will definately appreciate it more when we can have it :-)
Enjoy the picture of Sarai modeling the waffle fry wrapper and the video of her excitedly proclaiming where we were eating.

1 comments:
man, she's getting so big! And you need to come visit us (a mere 45 hour drive lol); we have a stand alone Chick-Fil-A that has a play place!!!
Post a Comment