CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ultrasound Day!!!!

We had our big ultrasound today and the baby looks great! We took Sarai with us and she was interested for about 5 minutes but once the tech started looking for things like kidneys and femur bones, she became pretty antsy. But she knew she was looking at her new baby brother or sister :-) Which we did not find out the sex! I know some of you think we are crazy but we waited with Sarai and decided to wait with this one too. Enjoy our new pictures of Baby Boo!

Here's looking at you!

Feet :-)

Cute profile :-)

Cute profile with feet

1 comments:

Tonya Gray said...

I can't believe you're already this far along! Time flies when we're not keeping up on facebook:( I need to get better at keeping up on you or else the next thing I know, that little boo will be having his/her 1st birthday!
Hope you are feeling great!!