Yes, this is exactly what you think it is. Mike dressed up like a pirate! I just couldn't resist sharing the pictures for all to see. The costume itself is funny but the wig is what makes me crack up! So you probably want to know what in the world he is dressed up for. The church we are planting with doesn't do your typical one week in the summer VBS. They do what we call "Blast Zones" throughout the summer all over the area in people's homes. The idea is taking VBS into people's backyards and making it easier for them to get involved and make a connection with North Point. Sounds pretty cool huh! Well, the theme this year is piratey so the powers that be thought we should have skits and Mike got to be one of the lucky pirates. He is enjoying himself and I'm having fun seeing him with so much hair. Funny enough, Sarai wasn't fazed at all at seeing Mike all dressed up. She just kept saying, "Daddy pirate. Daddy pirate." And then I would ask her what a pirate says and she would say, "Argggg!"


4 comments:
hahaha! Sunday just cracked me up! By the way, I didn't get to talk to you last night at the meeting but we should get together for coffee or something very soon!
What do you do with a scurvey pirate? Raid his ship and then hot-wire it! What do you do with a scurvey pirate? MAKE HIM WALK THE PLANK!!!!
hehe!
Nice.
It's too funny that he actually posed for you :) what a fun guy. I'm sure the kids will love it!
Move over Jack Sparrow, there's a new pirate in town!
Mike looks great with hair!!!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment