So I promised I would put more pictures from our trip up and here they are! For some reason, I got a lot of pictures of Sarai and my dad eating something. I guess Pawpaw has learned that the way to his grand-daughter's heart is through her stomach :-)
Eating a snack of apple slices
The result of one of Nana's chocolate scotcheroos: Messy face and sticky fingers :-)
Watermelon! Sarai and Pawpaw's favorite.
You know it is good when it drips down your chin.
On this morning, Pawpaw decided to make us Raisin Bran Muffins for breakfast and Sarai got to help.
A good cook always tests the batter :-)
Hanging out with Pawpaw and looking at pictures on Pawpaw's computer.
Nana always has a new outfit for Sarai when we go visit. Isn't this one adorable! We had to adjust the waist so the pants wouldn't fall down and we had to cinch up the shoulder straps so she wouldn't be to "risque." That's my petite little girl! And yes, the pants are supposed to be capris. Go figure :-)
Rolling around with Uncle John
This is a squishy duck that my parents bought Sarai the first time we visited them in Texas. It stays at their house so we only see it when we come to them. Sarai always looks forward to playing with "Nana's ducky." Here she is giving him a big hug. So precious :-)
Playing with bubbles from Uncle Pip and Aunt Mimi's wedding
When my family moved from Missouri to Texas many years ago, my dad brought our "big toy" with us and set it up in our new backyard. Needless to say, it hasn't been used in quite some time but Pawpaw cleaned it up so Sarai could play on it while we were there. It was kinda weird seeing her play where I once played.
We used to use wax paper on this slide to make it go fast. So much fun!
Just thought I would throw this one in for good measure :-) I think she is pretty adorable but then again, I'm a little biased.






5 comments:
Pride and Prejudice. You're allowed to be prejudice:) She is your pride and joy! And beautiful. Loved the pix with your family!
She's too cute :)
What fun pictures. It looks like you had a great visit with your family, but I'll bet it went too quick!
Megan and I enjoyed looking at your pics. Megan was pretty impressed that Sarai was playing on your old swingset. And to agree with you Sarai is pretty adorable.
oh, eskai, she really is adorable!!.. i love that the way to her heart is through food--most of the men (especially, for some reason) in paige's life are figuring that out with her too!:) it's pretty cute!... how crazy for sarai to be playing on the same playset that you once did! looks like a fun trip! glad you guys had fun and were safe!!
Post a Comment